Thursday 5 September 2013

The Packing Nightmare!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog. I am going to try and write lots of posts throughout my travels to keep you all updated of where I am in the world and what I am up to. Hope you enjoy stalking me ;) 

Last week I left my job and flat in Manchester after 4 amazing years there. It was sad to leave the streets of Fallowfield but I'm sure I'll be back visiting next year when I return from my travels. Thanks everyone at work for my leaving presents and send off. Some great essentials to take with me.....I'm a little concerned the chocolate may melt, so I may have to eat that before I leave!! 



I have arrived back in the beautiful sunny (for the time being) Devon while I unpack my flat and condense it in to one backpack, nightmare! Thank god Chris and Bexs no longer live at home and I can completely take over their rooms. Chris' room now consists of yes, no and maybe piles of belongings. While Bex's room looks like a child's den with mosquito nets hung up trying to find the one that doesn't have a hole in it.  



The To Do list is slowly getting smaller as I prepare for the big travel. Visa has been sent off. My new Kindle is full of books ready for my 24 hour journey and lazy days on the beach. Just a few last minute things to sort and I'll be off on a jet plane!! 

20 more sleeps to go until I fly!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wahhh I'm so jealous! Even reading about all this packing haha! I'm sure there will be room for a little one like me in your backpack though surely!
    LOVE YOU NEWBIE BLOGGING PAL XXXX

    ReplyDelete